A refund and returns policy is a set of conditions under which the seller agrees to refund the customer for the purchase.
A refund policy is an important aspect of any company that sells goods. The policy provides the customer with the peace of mind that they can return their purchase and receive a refund if they are not satisfied.
If the product is not what you ordered or if it is defective, you can ask for your money back. If the product is no longer needed, you may ask for a return. There are many online stores that offer free returns with no questions asked.
When a customer purchases an item, they are entitled to a refund should they not be satisfied with their purchase. This also applies if the product is damaged or defective. However, some items are exempt from the right to return.
Products that are custom-made or personalized products such as clothing or artwork can’t be returned once they have been used by the consumer. Some states even require that all sales final for these types of items and products which means no refunds under any circumstance.
If the olive oil is bought on our website www.hagostrading.com or www.hagostrading.nl. and you are not satisfied with the quality or the taste, we will refund your money. It’s that simple. here we ask you to return the olive oil back to our address ( only one open bottle is accepted in case you bought more bottles per order).
Return and Refund Process
- The customer can return the product within 14 days of receipt. You can contact Hagos Trading by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the phone numbers of the contacts.
2. The product or packaging to be returned must not be used by more than 15%. In some cases, we may ask the customer for a photo.
3. Hagos Trading will NOT send a courier to pick up the goods that the customer wants to return. The customer will return the goods at their own cost. The goods must be in the original box and with the labels intact.
4. Once the goods have been received at our location, the order amount will be refunded (excluding the shipping costs), for the same payment method on which the order was placed. The refund period is a maximum of 10 working days after receipt.
In the event that the order arrives in defective conditions, please contact us by email or by phone and
- Send us a photo of the damaged order within 14 days.
2. We will send the photos to the courier company and we will ask for compensation and to return the damaged orders back to our location, and we will swap the customer order and re-send it free of any extra charge.
3. We will send you new containers or the requested goods within a maximum of 10 days after receiving the damaged ones. (We usually take less).
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.